Links and Sundries
We are trying to be as green as possible. All our own products are made from wood from sustainable sources and we are moving to all FSC woods where possible. All paints and finishes conform to Toy Regulations (even when not toys).
It has become traditional for sites to list links to related companies and business colleagues. This list is slightly different as it includes some of our personal favourites as well. We’ll leave you to guess who contributed which.
- Yes, we have two dogs, one a Bordie, the other a rescue “Heinz57” (Which looks just like the one on the Hull Animal Welfare Trust homepage!). HAWT is just one of the many rehoming centres in the UK who care for the result of our throwaway society and the worn out victims of puppy farming.
- Fair trade clothing sourced from Nepal and good all round people. Can also be found on York Market (Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday)
- Another site with an active forum and lots of people who give generously of their knowledge.
- Improve your vocabulary and donate rice to feeding programs at the same time!
- Singer, guitarist, songwriter and friend.
- Traditional singer and songwriter from Inverness. Another friend and all round great guy.